Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's Spring Time!

Spring if finally here! So we decided to plant
some flowers for Alison to enjoy!


Here she is admiring her new flowers. I am sure she is thinking of picking some too. Everyday she picks one or two for me...I hope they keep growing so they will at least last through the Spring!


And of course her motto is...
ALWAYS make time to smell the flowers!


These are purple ones Mommy!


Huh??


I never knew how precious a Dandelion could be until my little Alison
picked one and said "Here Mommy" and gave me a hug.

Just admiring those pretty yellow flowers.

Here Alison discovered that she could pull Colton in the wagon
all by herself. She is getting big and strong like Daddy!

Brubber you are getting too heavy!

Help! Mom! Alison is a crazy driver!

Come on Colton...Just a little bit longer. This is so fun!

I made it! At least she doesn't know how to work the dumping lever yet!


Practicing for when I get my license in a few years!


No comments: